Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SuMdaY i WiLL BeCuM Da 1...!!!

Jzt WonDering here n der n PuFFing CiGGrates , i just cum arround that i got  nothing frm da lyf , WTF i had done in Lyf n WTF Done For Lyf... JuSt giving excuses for failure n nothing done by me for the  success...OMG give me sum sunlight give me brain that i can progreess once agin.....i wont blame god ... i m lazy thatz da gr8 reason behind my failures ...
                                    Frm my Failures i hav learnt a lot that bhai , all laughs at u n give condolences.... no 1 is dere to luv n sav frm da Failure...
                But i hv Knwn My CaPaBilities I Just Want to b no 1 .....I had ruined my Lyf But WaNNa StiCk to a Plan for progress .......Plz Tell Who I  m ? I dont lyk Any Body exclaim me for any thing i hat such things...

No comments:

Post a Comment